The development and achievements of the General Union of cars from the year 1425 to 1435 AH and are summarized as follows: -
Direct services: -
1. automating ticket issued automatically (an important development phase of transition and great service workers in the Hajj, the pilgrims).
2. Create headquarters trips for pilgrims reciprocating Southeast Asia and under the supervision of the ministry run.
3. Create a typical permanent reception center for the honorable way to Makkah - Madinah.
4. Create operations room is equipped with an integrated and expanding computer lounge including Levi cover all business.
5. The re-addition and expansion of the project E. starch trips reciprocating Foundation of Turkey (under construction).
6. formation field band to follow the movements of pilgrims in Mecca, loading and unloading sites residence, which helped a lot on the speed of solving the problems that occur.
7. processing support center in the holy sites under the supervision of the ministry.
8. improved support centers in roads and processing requirements.
9. access (5) transport companies in the project transfer students.
10. achieve the transfer number (17,00,000) pilgrims.
11. Create the union's Web site includes information: (for the union - missions decades - news and events ... etc).
12. Implementation of the third-phase project of the transfer bandwidth Holy Places of the Bretton Iran and non-Arab Africa
13. Create a school transport and the allocation of a separate budget to them.
14. allow companies to transport pilgrims to exercise different transfer activities.
15. provide varying levels of transport services:
(A) providing the freedom to choose the pilgrims to the transport company and determine the type of service.
(B) the provision of transport services of private contracts.
(C) the provision of transport pilgrims outside the Arrivals overland service.
(D) the provision of transport pilgrims from within the service.
(E) the provision of transport service of prayers and shrines.
(F) the provision of school transport service.
16. infrastructure for software change and using dotnet system allowing access to all the union-mail services via the Internet and helped to reduce connectivity costs by nearly 500,000 riyals.
17. In addition to electronic service cost Madinah airport row.
18. training and awareness courses for drivers within ization functions drivers mechanism.
19. Application Regulation of Dare and security ensures good scheduling of work and lack of drivers they are exhausted in Mecca / city way, to avoid accidents in accordance with the important steps, including the setting:
A lack of survival of the bus in front of the accommodation of pilgrims more than two hours.
(B) follow-up drivers agenda and times of exit of companies from specialized teams for that in reception centers and under the supervision and control of the Ministry of Hajj.
(C) the stationing of a number of drivers in Altvoaj centers to replace the drivers weary of others Bassaiqan stationed.
D. Follow-up field around the clock by the field teams and patrols operation of all roads used by Haj and under the supervision of the Executive Committee to monitor the transfer of pilgrims.
20. successful implementation of the emergency plan that addressed E. Coupling many acts of deportation, a day after 5/12.
21. the union to supervise the transport pilgrims to and from Prince Mohammad Bin Abdulaziz Airport operations (trips in a row).
22. housing equipped for drivers and technicians stationed in Akhal and Alfrc.
Emphasis on the follow-up to assign observers immigration station 23. buses logged time out and ensure safety and readiness to provide transportation service for the driver enough rest before starting the transfer process.
24-equipped camp to run the airport bus service Sequential next to Prince Mohamed Bin Abdul Aziz Airport mosque to accommodate the operating fleet and facilities required to break the drivers and support services.
25. Post syndicate exhibition software companies in Hajj operations (boys).
26. Participation in workshops and training courses to raise the efficiency of workers in coordination with the Commission for the pilgrimage in the emirate and Taibah University and the Islamic University and the institution of the civil guides.
The achievements of the union in IT: -
Applications and services Allaketronah: -
Services Introduction of transfer: -
1. unread barcode ticket service
2. the issuance of credit union service Alarcab
3. The issuance of credits Alarkab through the electronic portal service
4. issuing credits Alarkab service using the Web Service.
5. re-pay service.
6. issuing standard contract electronically Service, to serve for decades.
7. apply for seasonal jobs service and interaction with the applicants of the application to appointment
8. external e-mail service on the World Wide Web
9. Create Data Network: Mecca - Medina - Jeddah.
Achievements on the infrastructure level: -
1. Create a data network: transport pilgrims to exchange information companies, via satellite
2. Create a data network: Link Support Centers
3. Create Data Network: Seasonal sites (galleries King Abdul Aziz Airport, galleries Prince Mohammed bin Abdul Aziz Airport, Jeddah Islamic Port, the center of individual Bkda) 0
4. Create a data network: the relevant authorities of electronic services (Ministry of Hajj, all six Raft institutions, guides)
5. Create a live broadcast of electronic services on the World Wide Web high Aatmadayh environment (naqabaonline.com).
6. run a live broadcast on the World Wide Web using high Aatmadayh F5 IT environment
7. development services: -
- Connect the computer network in Makkah - Madinah and Jeddah.
- Connect the computer network with transport pilgrims firms to exchange information.
- Encourage the entry of transport companies: 1. Al Tamimi & Alissehata .2 Abu Sarhad company. 3. Elah Moroccan institution. 4. Mecca Association. 5. Company 6. Blessed Almasa.
- Competition and increase fleet companies even reached more than (20000) bus.
- The completion of the wireless network to link all the way to the city of Medina.
- Transfer and upgrades to some of the employees union movements Baadaatmad head office and the branches of the budget.
- Connect the computer network with the Ministry of Hajj.
- Sessions in the computer for some employees.
- Display of operational plans and projects offers visible through the visual display to facilitate understanding of the topics for officials process and add a meeting room to more than forty people lounge.
- Facilitate the bus for a group of service delivery through the computer version of the pilgrims before the transfer and the development of a unified program their companies process.
- Improve the sites of some companies and the completion of the deficiencies.
- Conservation Project General Archive and archive departments and trading transactions between departments.
- Overseeing the transfer of pilgrims project (raising of the ministry).
- The promulgation of the regulations on the work of the sanctions and Almkavaet the union.
- Prepare a regulation for the implementation of the General Cars Syndicate Authority (under study).
- Automated contracting with tour companies and agencies Hajj system.
The union's Web site - contributed to the communication between the union and the various relevant bodies (institutions - missions ... etc) languages (Arabic - English to French).
- The evolution of the media side (visual and written) of the union and companies.
- Development of individual automated program.
- Work statistics of crashes, both in full session or feelings directly comparable.
- Activate graphics software allowing ease of making comparisons and statistics in addition to service drivers and help in the future to monitor their movements.
- Adding an online service to transportation companies track the possibility of requesting post buses in the season for approval by the Executive Committee to monitor the transfer of pilgrims.
- Electronic service activation within the framework of the union's plan to develop procedures for deportation of pilgrims through the implementation of the union deported pilgrims procedures electronically via the Internet and through the union's website (www.nagaba.com.sa) enabling groups of institutions raft service implementation of many of the deported pilgrims procedures from their positions more easily and thus reduce the time period and the completion of the procedures such as registering coupons pilgrims deported and the issuance of the deportation bonds and the issuance of credits buses to transport companies on the fly, allowing carriers to direct coordination between them and the party concerned to complete the bus exchange can also carry out the transfer of pilgrims on a journey holy sites in accordance with the system Certified (per post and the replies system and flight frequency).
- Dispensing hire buses from outside the UK for a trip escalation for all fleet companies and the ability to transfer the expected arrival of the pilgrims in number.
- Composition of field teams to monitor the movement of pilgrims in Mecca, loading and unloading sites residence, which helped a lot on the speed of solving the problems that occur.
- Wasit online networking space with companies in their positions.
- Emphasis on the readiness of program participation of companies in the Hajj operations (architecture), particularly with regard to leave the safe and reveal the drivers.
- Internet service activation in the supervision center in a manner rapid migration.
The achievements of the union in IT: -
Applications and services Allaketronah: -
- Sriat buses run management service
- The distribution of seats for the trip feelings Management Service
- Contracts for tourist service companies and linked to the Ministry of Hajj
- Adoption of buses and linking them with the supreme body to monitor the transfer of the service of pilgrims
- Flights reciprocating Business Administration Management Service
- Business Support Centers Management Service
- Business Administration Service sequential Prince Mohammad Bin Abdulaziz Airport
- Work the land of the Department of Immigration Service
- School transport business management service
Services provided for the management of the inner workings of the union: -
News - mail service serves all applications and e-services
- Meetings of the union Authority Service
- Communications Management Service version number (2)
- Administrative communication between the union services and transport companies
- Human Resources Business Service Manager version number (2)
- Business seasonal human resources management service
- Business Financial Resources Management Service version number (2)
- Acts of the depot version number Management Service (2)
- Operations Room Management Service
- E-mails internally on service trade union network (MS Exchange)
- Video calling service internally and externally (MS Lync)
- Inner gate of the staff union by union library service (MS SharePoint)
Introduction Services Public Relations (www.naqaba.com.sa): -
Establishment of the General Cars Syndicate site version number (3)
The establishment of the General Union of electronic parking gate version number (4)
Achievements within the Information Technology Center: -
- Convert applications to work on a Web environment, using ASP.NE T
- Construction of all the new services on the Web environment, using ASP.NET
- Standardization of data to work on a central unified database rules
- Database and operating at the same high reliability environment (Cluster) MS SQL SERVER2012
- Run backup software using Symantec BU System
- Operation of the network distributor with high Alaatmadayh (Cisco Core Switch)
- Action (Fail Over) between wall protection Fort iGATE
- Plays, Microsoft System Center Manager system to manage the infrastructure for information technology
- Team Foundation Server operating system to manage the development, operation and maintenance of applications and e-services.